STBFL is a bit too strong now...

I've always loved this perk. It makes typically boring M1 killers actually fun to play, but with the recent changes to base attack cooldown and on-hit speed boost it's a bit too strong now. The survivors get no distance at 8 stacks and I'm winning games with bad killers like pig and trapper against pretty good survivors that I have no business winning.

Just please don't overnerf it, because like I said it's always been one of my favorites. Cap it at 6 stacks or whatever just make it give you the same attack cooldown at max stacks as it had before.

Comments

  • Honestly I feel as though the base attack cooldown should be reverted, the reduced speed boost was probably enough on its own.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    Honestly I feel as though the base attack cooldown should be reverted, the reduced speed boost was probably enough on its own.

    I would rather nerf perk(s) than nerf base kit stuff, same with add-ons for killers.

  • stbfl.png

    6 stacks would be slower than it used to be. (by 60 milliseconds)

    7 stacks is more or less the same cooldown as 8 stacks was before this patch. (30 milliseconds faster)

    8 stacks is 'only' 120 milliseconds faster.

    For perspective, half the playerbase probably has lag at the equivalent of hundreds of milliseconds.