Cheating and chests

Cheating is already annoying enough as it is but for them to get 3 of the best health kits, and the best toolbox is just over the top . I knew I wouldn't win but since I can't DC without getting a dumb penalty I opened the exit gates for them . Can't wait til bots come to customs so I can just have fun consistently without having to keep the worry of this in the back of my head loading into every match .

Comments

  • How do you know they were the best? Just curious

  • @amazing_grace said:

    How do you know they were the best? Just curious

    With how quickly they healed each other even with sloppy butcher on

  • Did they not have any healing perks on to help? A lot of people are running healing builds at the moment. Not doubting you, but just wondering since you didn't give much context. I've been running a lot of autodidact/solidarity combo which is why I asked about perks (always scared killers think I'm cheating).

  • @amazing_grace said:

    Did they not have any healing perks on to help? A lot of people are running healing builds at the moment. Not doubting you, but just wondering since you didn't give much context. I've been running a lot of autodidact/solidarity combo which is why I asked about perks (always scared killers think I'm cheating).

    They didn't ! They had mostly Lithe, borrowed time etc . None of them had botony, self heal , boons , or any healing perks . I downed someone and she got IMMEDIATELY picked up (which I know is a perk but the person who picked her up didn't have that)

  • Damn, they weren't even subtle at it then. Probably didn't even hack in items from chests, why hack them in when you can just auto pick up. That sucks.

    I went against a cheater for the first time in months the other day. I load in, start a chase with a dwight, then realize a few seconds later someone already escaped... I couldn't punish the 3 other survivors so I took some fun chases.

    Hopefully you don't encounter too many of these games. Sucks a lot when you have someone just ruining the fun of everyone.

  • There is an influx of cheaters, unfortunately. Nothing much we can do other than report. I suggest recording your games with shadowplay and sending in video footage to support.

    I've made 1 full report like that and when I checked the guy's steam, he had a ban, so I will assume Support banned him. No way to know for sure tho, could be just wishful thinking

  • Real quick, if Sloppy is in play, it won't effect a downed survivor, unless you mean she was picked up in two seconds

  • @amazing_grace said:

    Damn, they weren't even subtle at it then. Probably didn't even hack in items from chests, why hack them in when you can just auto pick up. That sucks.

    I went against a cheater for the first time in months the other day. I load in, start a chase with a dwight, then realize a few seconds later someone already escaped... I couldn't punish the 3 other survivors so I took some fun chases.

    Hopefully you don't encounter too many of these games. Sucks a lot when you have someone just ruining the fun of everyone.

    Tbh I have that issue probably once every other day so like 1/10 matches

  • @foodie said:

    There is an influx of cheaters, unfortunately. Nothing much we can do other than report. I suggest recording your games with shadowplay and sending in video footage to support.

    I've made 1 full report like that and when I checked the guy's steam, he had a ban, so I will assume Support banned him. No way to know for sure tho, could be just wishful thinking

    So I know sloppy only effects non downed survivors , basically they would heal eachother damn near instantly even without med kits . When they did get the med kits it was instant healing , and when I downed one she got picked up (no one had the perk that instantly picks the other survivor up OR a medkit) and I re downed her. They were also oddly close to me at the hooks while injured which was weird .

  • @JakeCannon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3093750#Comment_3093750

    So I know sloppy only effects non downed survivors , basically they would heal eachother damn near instantly even without med kits . When they did get the med kits it was instant healing , and when I downed one she got picked up (no one had the perk that instantly picks the other survivor up OR a medkit) and I re downed her. They were also oddly close to me at the hooks while injured which was weird .

    Have replays shadowplay on if you have shadowplay and if this happens again, you can easily save the last 20 min.

  • @foodie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3093763#Comment_3093763

    Have replays shadowplay on if you have shadowplay and if this happens again, you can easily save the last 20 min.

    Unfortunately I don't, I'm on Xbox lol

  • Doesn't Xbox have a method of recording games?

  • Yep. I only have enough space for one game at a time tho at max

  • @JakeCannon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3093785#Comment_3093785

    Yep. I only have enough space for one game at a time tho at max

    time to switch to PC ๐Ÿ˜€