Console cross progression? Pretty please?
Ok so, after a year and a half of being laughed at by vendors when asked if they have ps5s in stocks I finally, FINALLY got my hands on one. One problem. I have over half a decade of time in the ps4 version of dead by daylight. I have like 70% of trophies across all chapters. Hundreds of dollars in cosmetics. I'm devotion 8.
Guys, I got From the void she kills, legit.
I have evil incarnate, legit.
Where did they go? Legit.
BHVR I have love in my heart for you guys but I'm not doing that ######### all over again.
Can we please move our last gen progress to current gen consoles? Please?
Comments
Isn't this already a thing so long as you play on the same PSN tag? You should have no problems making the jump from PS4 to PS5.
You can move your progress from PS4 to PS5 version already, I think since the PS5 version was a thing..
For others who might find this, achievements don't transfer as part of cross progression if it gets implemented. If you do an achievement on one platform, it stays on that platform.
PS4 to PS5 might be different but if they did PS4 to PC cross progression your achievements would not transfer over. Just in game progress.
Your progress moves along, but trophies don't for DBD. On some games the trophies automatically pop when you go from PS4/PS5, Spider-Man, Ghost of Tsushima and THPS2 from the top of my head.
I just used it as another excuse to get the platinum again. Now I have the DBD plat on PS4 and PS5.
Cosmetics, progress and devotion will move over from the PS4 to the PS5.
The trophies you have to start over it's just the way it is.
In a way you are basically starting the game on a PS5.
Or play the PS4 version don't upgrade to the PS5 version.
Trophies move between xbox one and xbox series.
From the FAQ website:
Will my trophies be transferred?
Due to technical limitations, we are unfortunately unable to transfer your trophies at this time.
some trophies will immediately pop such as reaching P1/2/3 as survivor/killer because they are tied to the progress
Thanks for the info, but no one asked about Xbox trophies here lol.