Just hook me if my team DCs or isnt playing, stop slugging me
Seriously I just wanna get out of pointless games like this, if I get DCs or my team isnt doing gens please just kill me... stop dragging the game out for no reason you have won already.
I cant control pathetic survivors quitting and not playing properly, dont hold me hostage...
Comments
Thats something I really hate, if there was a DC or a suicide on first hook and someone wants to concede take your win and let em go, I believe they should implement a concede system for both sides in some way.
Those types of games, they just want the remaining kills at any cost :/ no chance for the last remaining person to get hatch. I'd prefer a forfeit option rather than waiting to bleed out or literally getting to the point where you just want to d/c because they're not finding the survivor, as they're hiding and not even trying to come for you.
The other day I had a daily with Bill. I had to escape as him.
I haven't levelled him up, so I only had one perk slot and could only take one of his base perks lvl 1. Since I had a bad feeling about my abilities to escape with him, I took the one that allows you to see the hatch's aura.
I went into a game like that, with one friend and two solos. We ended up on The Game against a Nurse. I played normally, doing gens and saves, until only my friend and I remained. We were both on death hook.
Since I didn't want to play a second game as an (essentially) perkless Bill, my friend and I agreed that he should try to die first so that I could find hatch and get this daily done. Sure enough, the Nurse finds him and downs him.
But then she lets him slugged on the ground to bleed out. Like, camping his slugged body, waiting for me to come for the save, even though it was obvious she was hovering around him and would have downed me as well.
So I stayed on the lower level, hopped in lockers, crouched around, etc for the whole time my friend was bleeding out, as agreed.
I did find hatch when it popped up, but that killer had the gall to insult me in endgame chat and call me a camper "worse than a camping killer", that I made her lose her time, that I was the worst survivor ever and didn't deserve the hatch, etc. When we told her that it was for a daily and that the slugged person was 100% okay with me leaving them to bleed out, she got mad and said that "if I had told her I needed to escape for a challenge, of course she would have let me go !", which, for sure, is the message that translated from her slugging my friend to delay hatch spawn and get her 4K.
Also, how would I have told her ?
And if she didn't want to lose her time, couldn't she have hooked my friend instead of slugging him and smartly wait for me to come die at her feet ?
I swear sometimes, there should be a mechanic where if the killer's left you on the ground on purpose for that long you should be able to get up on your own without wasting a perk slot for it.
Would be nice, too many games are just pointless in playing and when I have someone DC, someone AFK I dont really want to stay in the match yet slugged the whole timer..
Honestly if one person DCs the DC ban should end so I can leave and just move on, afk players should get kicked as well tbh
Nothing makes me want to play survivor more than a game with early DC and slugging me for 4K for 3 minutes.