New portrait idea about levels

Screenshot_20220726-121033_Gallery.jpg

I posted this image on my previous post but the discussion was mixed and the title wasn't about it

With this new circle we can't see wagging level the character is because uts very hard to see the line outside the circle and besides that we also don't know the exact level so what about this . The level at one corner and the circle will only have the number of prestige


THIS IS OPTIONAL now

The old prestige icon is optional because I think that it will be very fancy but because that icon was good I think it can be putted but now we have 9 levels for unique "rewards" instead of 3 . But I you want to put it you can put it twice. One for the first 3 levels about the perks and the other for the cosmetics. If you want

Tell me your thoughts

Comments

  • I think that you understand what I mean and I an definitely sure that annoys you that you can't see the exact level PLUS that you can't see the levels in the character name below the rank . I forgot to mention that. Bring that back also :)