Near insta queue for survivor late at night

Went to do some dailies and kept getting insta queues for survivor after midnight on us-east. I checked killer and it was around 5 minutes. So weird as pre-patch survivor around this time would be around 10 minutes to find a match


how are your late night queues?

Comments

  • download (1).jpeg

    Forever Legion, Nurse, Forever Legion, Nurse, Forever Legion. Hey where'd you guys go...?

  • Yep, I can now play survivor during the night. It is kind of interesting as usually I do killer only during night sessions. My queues went from around 5 minutes to instant and my killer queues went from sub 30 seconds to around a minute. Not too bad for me, but I notice that "night" starts later. There is a lingering bubble where killer queues can be quite a bit longer than a minute if I am starting a bit early.

  • I dunno how long the survivor queue is right now, but killer queue is instant. I'm in the midwest USA region, not sure what server.

  • My Killer que times are almost as long as if I was on the PTB, pretty crazy.

  • Previously I liked playing at night (EU) but killer was the only real option at that time.

    Pre-patch: killer queues instant, survivor queues extremely long, not sure how long exactly because I didn't bother

    Currently: last night survivor was way shorter and killer slightly longer meaning either side would take 1-2 minutes. Whatever that ratio was I enjoyed it