Should Second Wind work like Anti-Haemorrhagic syringe

As the title says should Second Wind also take In the effects of healings perks like botany knowledge, Leader, Circle of Healing, Desperate Measures, ECT.

would just be a minor buff really, but could also give synergy with some healing builds. And could potentially act as a anti tunneling perk

Comments

  • If but it honestly would still be trash. Nothing is touching COH and Botany

  • @Oscarnator said:

    If but it honestly would still be trash. Nothing is touching COH and Botany

    Yeah, one time i was playing with second wind, i had dead hard and the killer had noed, when he swings at me i couldnt dead hard because i was healed at the same time then i got downed and killed on hook, i have never runned second wind again since that match

  • I bet Second Wind would match well with OTR. Maybe throw in an Empathetic Connection to help secure the activation.

  • @geni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3091901#Comment_3091901

    Yeah, one time i was playing with second wind, i had dead hard and the killer had noed, when he swings at me i couldnt dead hard because i was healed at the same time then i got downed and killed on hook, i have never runned second wind again since that match

    I suppose in a minor situation like that it would be annoying, but I think it would be a nice buff to make tunneling a little harder if you don't get hit during that time

  • @Oscarnator said:

    If but it honestly would still be trash. Nothing is touching COH and Botany

    I agree CoH and botany together is better, but I'd it worked with both of those also it would open up a synergy

  • No. Anti-hemorrhagic syringe SHOULDN'T do that.

    Tbh I'd rather second wind just not have the activation requirement of needing to heal someone else, even if that means increasing the time to heal in order to be balanced.