Devs please sort this out.

Okay not sure why we need in caps of who we are playing in this game, I think we all know even new people, but the fact is I cannot see who the players are and it's white text is bugging the crap out of me. Please either make such bold or go back to how it was, why do I need in caps who the heck I have just played as Claud? It's nice to see more to my eyes whom I am playing with, be it a streamer, be it someone I may wish to play with again but I am squinting and this cannt be good for those who of hard of seeing etc, I felt this was a silly thing to do and I cannot do anything about it, please THINK before doing things and think on your audience as well.

Comments

  • I am speaking on a disabilty point of view here, which I think needs to be addressed as well as some of those as I know myelf has such and difficulties in the game play esp when there is constant changes, can you devs please address such or not?

  • Very weirded out by this one as well. Surely, especially on survivors, the player's name matters more than their characters'?

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Very weirded out by this one as well. Surely, especially on survivors, the player's name matters more than their characters'?

    What is there to be weirded out by? as I said, I prefer to see the player's name rather then the character, also it should be a little bit bolder, easier to read as the writing is so small.