New map tiles thoughts
ive been seeing new tiles on maps and thought it added freshness to the map what are your thoughts
ive been seeing new tiles on maps and thought it added freshness to the map what are your thoughts
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They can get kinda stupidly good on Suffocation Pit specifically, but otherwise I agree.
I’m not really a huge fan of the killer sided 4 lanes they added on Macmillans, I’ve always thought that gym was just boring for survivor..
every other tile added is survivor-sided no matter their variation.
4lanes are killer sided with a bad variation.
Ehe Ive seen obnoxious generations on Coal Tower too specifically Main into a longwall into one of the new ones with 2 windows.
I haven't played it long enough to develop negative feelings towards it.
It exists, but it hasn't stood out to me yet.