1 weekly event every month (nostalgia?) Ogs will be happy

20220725_211145.jpg 20220725_211211.jpg 20220725_211231.jpg 20220725_211312.jpg

Well......

Wouldn't it be cool if we had for 1 week every month an "event" where we have the option at the settings menu to optimize our game? I really don't know if the servers could handle this . And I am pretty sure that the matchmaking will be extremely very long because the servers need to find players with the same options (not all but most of them and by that I mean the maps)


At the 1st image with the " change personal " I mean that these changes will not affect everybody on your lobby/match so ypthese changes will also not affect your matchmaking time

Also with the "changes general " I mean that these options need to be on or off by all players in your lobby. The options above the map must be all the same with all the players but the maps is not necessary to be all the same because the system can still choose between some of them and the players since they will solo queue they won't know each others option (but if they talk through chat.....)

At the second image by saying '"changes for all" I mean that while this event is on all players will have these things until the event is over . After the event is over their levels ,prestige etc will still continue because players can still make progress while the event is running but with the current system. Now for this I don't really explain it that good but I first thought all of these to be permanent on dbd but then I thought about the servers if they could handle it and the matchmaking time.

At the 3rd image by saying " changes personal (killers)" I mean that while this event is running players will have the option to choose not only what killer they will play but also the version of the killer. And with that I mean that someone will have the chance to play the old freddy (trash freddy) only and only to see how hard it was nowadays to play this killer and etc


Now by saying "choose the music " the killer after he chooses the killer and his version then the game will ask you what chase sound do you want to play while you chase survivors. All of this before you go into a lobby . While you are getting ready you need to set all of this up so when you go into a lobby you will just have to press that ready button


On the 1st and 2nd image by saying new I also mean the current version of the map


And at the 1st image by saying "having that on the new map etc" I also mean the opposite. And this option will appear after you decide which version of the maps you want to play on so you will decide separately for each one or have the same options on every map.


Finally because I know that these would blow up the servers and make queues longer if the system can't find a lobby with the players preferences then the game will automatically load you into a match with every option turned to the old style or the current style (it will ask you) so if the servers are full or it is taking that long to load in then the game will take the control in his hands


AAAHHH also I didn't put perks and add ons because that would take long and because perks now are a little messed up..... but again it will again take very long to write all of these


I don't know if bhvr will add this. Probably not ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ let's be honest.

Tell me your thoughts about it

And I also first thought for these to be permanent but I again thought about these poor servers

Sorry for any mistakes but I couldn't check it all with so much detail

Plus that I would add a photo of the portrait with the old prestige and the new prestige circle but after that. Maybe tomorrow I will upload it but some day.

Any questions ask me of course

Good reading and thx for reading it all.

Have a nice day !!๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments

  • It seems that it wasn't good ๐Ÿ˜‚ I definitely understand it but at least I wanted an opinion or at least a comment. It's ok...

  • S03_charSelect_portrait.png

    I sais that i would put an image so...

    of course this is edited but this is exactly how i thought it but the images should be more accurate. also the circle around the prestige level should be removed since i have putted the number which is way more understandable because now you must go on your character to see the exact level.

    even if no one cares i just putted it to give an example and maybe an idea for bhvr if they want to put it in the live game . but i think that this image wihtout the prestige icon would be better ...

  • Just so you don't feel sad.

    @_kostas_pap_207 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/51JL4L04PBZC/s03-charselect-portrait.png

    I sais that i would put an image so...

    of course this is edited but this is exactly how i thought it but the images should be more accurate. also the circle around the prestige level should be removed since i have putted the number which is way more understandable because now you must go on your character to see the exact level.

    even if no one cares i just putted it to give an example and maybe an idea for bhvr if they want to put it in the live game . but i think that this image wihtout the prestige icon would be better ...

    This I like (without P3 Icon).

    The whole OG weekly event is not good imo.

  • @Milo said:

    Just so you don't feel sad.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3092716#Comment_3092716

    This I like (without P3 Icon).

    The whole OG weekly event is not good imo.

    Thx . I knew this "event" wasn't that good but ok. I think that I should make a new discussion on feedback about the portrait because the level on the circle isn't that accurate