So clown's been killswitched?
Just noticed this right now, haven't seen any official message about it though
Edit: Just posted it and saw the twitter feed on the right has been updated with a message about this - guess I was just quick to notice it
Just noticed this right now, haven't seen any official message about it though
Edit: Just posted it and saw the twitter feed on the right has been updated with a message about this - guess I was just quick to notice it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if you want to know the reason why they kill switch him
You don't have Dredge? :(
Saaaaaaaad
btw here is official info:
I was playing him a bunch yesterday and ngl, I'm annoyed that I didn't accidentally trigger this bug for myself, it looks pretty fun