Week after update
Is almost week after update and guess what, yes, 10k people less in game. So, keep it up with bad decisions I guess
Is almost week after update and guess what, yes, 10k people less in game. So, keep it up with bad decisions I guess
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don´t think you know how to read the charts. 1 week ago, we actually had 1k less players. Playercount increased.
And even if we compare it to the "top" which is right after the update, 13k has already dropped within a day and we are keeping pretty much same player count since then.
I'd unironically say BHVR did pretty good job so far if we speak from the number lol
I guess the extra 1k players went back to the game to taste the medicine of the new update.
And by the looks of it, they stayed. Despite all the "i´ll uninstall" threads.
shrug
So i guess that the patch is a success. Judging from my last 5 matches, survivors also started to do gens again. Which is a good sign. It shows that people got bored and are starting to play normal again.
According to steam charts, looks like they liked it.
Agreed we need to throw some bone to solo survivors so people whine less. Unironically
Or we need to get the BP incentive working, that works as well