Why some of my perks are tier 1 now?
I used to have boil over at tier 3 with my cheryl but after the update its tier 1, same with dance with me
Tagged:
Mod
I used to have boil over at tier 3 with my cheryl but after the update its tier 1, same with dance with me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your issue might be linked to this:
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1550133549239480322Hopefully we'll have more information to share soon.
That... sounds like a bug.
Usually you should get a tier 1 (or higher) version of a perk, when you prestiged the charakter those perks belong to at least once. But downgrading a owned perk sounds like a bug.
I know right? I have all the perks at tier 3 with cheryl (she is my main btw) but today I was testing the update and I realized that boil over and dance with me were at tier 1
I dont know if this would help but those perks were the last I got to tier 3