5 gen win
As a hag main I've never finished a match with all 5 gens still up (where they weren't AFK) . Just demolished a team with a crazy good load out, and it didn't really feel that good. All I'm saying is that I'm sure that wasn't fun for them and something needs to change with maps. I either get destroyed when it's a huge map with 20 God pallets/windows , or I destroy them because I had good gen placement on RPD/ midwich with almost no in between after the update .
Comments
This update may be a tad overbearing
when that happens to me, I let them escape
no game should be like that for anyone
satisfaction beats winning
Hag win with 5 gens. Now this update just went ballistics
That's what I'm saying AND I set up traps before chasing .
Then the fault lies on the survivors, can't really be surprised. So many players hate doing the gens now just because of the slightly longer time to complete. Not really on you, just bad survivors.
Whats weird tho is they seem to have a grasp on the best perks to have rn as survivors, had new skins, and were prestige like 10 . I know sometimes numbers don't mean ######### in terms of actual experience and knowing what to do but I know certain matches like that piss people off enough to where they uninstall
Honestly if they didn't finish even a single gen while you were setting up traps and not directly chasing them then that's 100% on the survivors not even trying to do gens. Hag is many things but having a lot of early game pressure is not one of them.
The only times I have this happen, it's because none of the survivors are working on gens when I'm chasing or hooking others. Instead, they throw each other at the hooks and no progress is made. The update did not change this, and I'm still having matches (both killer and survivor) where the first 2-3 gens fly by in a hurry. Not as bad as before, but far from as slow as everyone's making it out to be.
Facts. Hi Dugman !
Hi! ๐
Yea, doesn't help that we don't see a player's rank. We got an MMR system without being able to see each individual's rank. It wouldn't tell the full picture of course, but I know a red rank survivor would likely re-que if they knew they had 1 or several grey ranks on their team.
So many people are clouded by ego as well. You can't call them out for a game ending mistake they made w/o them deflecting with insults. Wish people had more awareness, both in the match and as to what they did wrong/right. Aint hard.
10 seconds can't make generators to take infinity seconds, especially without any pressure lol
Not doing gens against a Hag means they were throwing.