Idea to make the perks level of survs more interesting

Hello guys, I had an idea that could be interesting and let the perks level of more balanced survivors, since the devs don't seem to want to remove them, I understand, they have a fondness for this feature of perks so I thought the following:

-In the case of survs, acquiring perks from level 1 to 3 remains the same, however, what changesis that the levels change within the match according to how many survivors there are in the match with the same perk

-example: if you are using a level 3 perk and you have another surv with the same perk the level her would become 2, and if she had 3 or all survs with the perk, she would be level 1 like, dead hard level 3 could be the same as the old one, and level 2 would be the new DH with 1 second of animation and level 3 would be the new DH with 0.5 sec, that was just an example people, but it would be interesting, because the devs could review the levels and balance the ultilades of each level, even because there are perks that in a single survivor would work fine on level 3, but on 4 survs they end up being OP, I think with the right attention devs can make new adjustments making perks tighter

-But I wanted to know your opinion, I'm not the voice of the truth, and I don't even want to take over the game, the game it's from all of us and we should support good ideas if we want a better game, let us know what you think of the idea, if you guys have a better idea, or even how this idea could work in killer perks because I had no idea about it yet, well guys see you later and thanks for your attention

Comments