Boil over as killer vs survivor

I swear whenever I’m killer, boil over is so annoying but when I try to use the perk myself it seems useless lolol. Is this just my experience? Not sure if I should try using it anymore

Comments

  • I use it as a survivor sometimes, and the boost (when dropping down) is so situational that most times it doesn't appear.

    Boil Over can be useful though on certain maps with lots of walls or buildings, as there are more chances the killer will have trouble going through a door or run into walls. It's also good enough if you have someone lining up to take a protection hit. It has "saved" me (read : I got downed 15 seconds later when the killer caught up) a couple of times, but it remains rarely useful.

    It still deserves a shot from time to time, but definitely not a constant fixture in a build.

  • @HugTheHag said:

    I use it as a survivor sometimes, and the boost (when dropping down) is so situational that most times it doesn't appear.

    Boil Over can be useful though on certain maps with lots of walls or buildings, as there are more chances the killer will have trouble going through a door or run into walls. It's also good enough if you have someone lining up to take a protection hit. It has "saved" me (read : I got downed 15 seconds later when the killer caught up) a couple of times, but it remains rarely useful.

    It still deserves a shot from time to time, but definitely not a constant fixture in a build.

    I love your name.