@M2Fream said:
The power seems WAY too weak. A 20s charge to be able to MAYBE blind the survivor for 4 seconds?
Might need to be looked at
Oof I messed up, it should be 10 seconds I fixed it
Dude that's still really underwhelming. The power needs a rework to be good. How about a 5s charge when looking at the survivor. When the power is released, the survivor will be forced into 1st person view and see heavy fog and no auras until they find I don't know, a science lab emergency eyewash station. These could spawn like the pig's jigsaw boxes. Each one could only have 3 uses though. I think that would be a force to be reckoned with!
LMFAO I do not like your killer and survivor idea, but you should definitely write for the dev team. Your character background stories... XD and the best part is imagining it being read in M. Cotes voice!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Might need to be looked at
Oof I messed up, it should be 10 seconds I fixed it
How about a 5s charge when looking at the survivor. When the power is released, the survivor will be forced into 1st person view and see heavy fog and no auras until they find I don't know, a science lab emergency eyewash station. These could spawn like the pig's jigsaw boxes. Each one could only have 3 uses though. I think that would be a force to be reckoned with!
like we need another killer power where you can run behind a wall to avoid it or vault a window/pallet
like we need another killer power where you can run behind a wall to avoid it or vault a window/pallet