Minor complaint with the archives tab

Deactivate it unless I hover over it or give the players the option to. In endgame i just want to say gg or chat with people a bit then leave. It always pops up over the chat and stays there for way longer then necessary. Also absent minded me sometimes clicks on select challenge just to get it out of the way only to be sent out of the match into the archives. If I am going to check on archive stuff its going to be before I ready up for the next match. Like I said small QOL thing.

Comments

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    Deactivate it unless I hover over it or give the players the option to. In endgame i just want to say gg or chat with people a bit then leave. It always pops up over the chat and stays there for way longer then necessary. Also absent minded me sometimes clicks on select challenge just to get it out of the way only to be sent out of the match into the archives. If I am going to check on archive stuff its going to be before I ready up for the next match. Like I said small QOL thing.

    +1