I will leave DBD until...
I will leave dead by daylight until it gets EAC support for the steam deck, (if it does)..this hurts me, but I have no choice, my pc is broken :(
I will leave dead by daylight until it gets EAC support for the steam deck, (if it does)..this hurts me, but I have no choice, my pc is broken :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should be in feedback tbh lul
off topic but hows modding & emulation on steam deck?? is it about the same as PC?
ive been thinking of getting one .-.
Yes, you can also install windows 11 on it, but SteamOS is better than windows
oh god i haven't even looked at my steam account in years
thanks you!!