Games are so easy now they're not fun anymore.
I rarely post on these forums and I know it will sound like a survivor main bait, but it's not. I'm DESTROYING people at 4 gens with plague, wraith, myers, bubba... it's ridiculous. Plague get the best part since I'm running corrupt, pain resonance and thana (I know, disgusting). Sure, if I get some 4 man comp SWF they COULD win, but solos? there's virtually nothing they can do. And even if I'm losing I just go to "tunnel mode" and win anyway.
Also, if only a 4 man comp SWF on Discord can win against a Plague, the balance of your game is broken.
And as solo Q player, I just don't care anymore, I just try to farm as much bloodpoints as I can, finish my challenge and die/leave, but if the killer is half decent and has regression it's a long battle uphill.
The game "as is" is not right, I'm not saying it should be reverted, but now killers have a decent chance against SWFs, but maybe buff solo Q?
Comments
Intact compared to what it was a week ago? Not even close. Intact as in still usable? Barely. It's somewhat helped by the fact most killers, myself included, aren't expecting people to actually be running it all the time now. But even so, if the killer is paying any attention, you'll probably only get one use out of it, so the other exhaustion perks look stronger.
I think it could be buffed to .75 seconds without being broken. Really could've stayed at 1 second after they added the mend status negating endurance condition.
My point was, leaving broken perks available and asking nicely for them not to be used isn't effective.
This sounds like such a humble brag and I swear it isn't, but I was getting 4k's at 4 or 5 gens consistantly before the update happened.
i stoped playing this game entirely cause of this and 15 min que times i hope they adress this cause i love this game but the update killed it
Funny... Couple of months ago, I saw this exact picture commented in one of the discussion threads here. But that time, the roles were reversed in it.Tom was Killers and Jerry was survivors
Ngl, since they increased the gen speed, I think all gen-slowdown perks should be slightly nerfed. Except for Surge, Pentimento, Overcharge, Ruin and Pop.
Try other builds...
But that's exactly what happened. DH was broken with no real counter before the patch. Now only skilled people use it successfully.
If you wanna play hard, don't be surprised you made the game easier on yourself. If you go into video games and set the difficulty to VERY EASY and want to clap yourself on the back for beating the game, be my guest.