Worst luck as killer?

The other day I had an Ace kobe into a zombie speed boost which then let him jump into a hatch that had just then spawned in front of him.


Anyone else feeling as unlucky as myself, or as lucky as that Ace?

Comments

  • If it was Ace, was it truly luck? I mean, he literally has a perk that helps him do that. Hatch not withstanding, but honestly? Those always spawn right by survivors in my experience. Which is fine by me, because if I want them all dead for a challenge, I slug. Otherwise they can have it.

  • Back in early 2018, I had a Hatch spawn outside of the map on Grim Pantry against a Blendette.

    Found her after 3 hours or something, it was a long time ago and I was a new player.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    If it was Ace, was it truly luck? I mean, he literally has a perk that helps him do that. Hatch not withstanding, but honestly? Those always spawn right by survivors in my experience. Which is fine by me, because if I want them all dead for a challenge, I slug. Otherwise they can have it.

    As far as I know he didn't have any perks for it. My match went from a guaranteed 3k to a 2k in a matter of seconds. I was a little salty but also impressed at the same time.


    @Pulsar said:

    Back in early 2018, I had a Hatch spawn outside of the map on Grim Pantry against a Blendette.

    Found her after 3 hours or something, it was a long time ago and I was a new player.

    That sounds terrible.

  • Downed Meg while she was vaulting the window on the second floor, and immediately last gen is done and Meg runs away on Adrenaline. Not a tragedy, but I was a newbie and didn't know about this perk, so I looked for her for a straight half minute, while she was healing at the exit gates :(

  • The luckiest survivor play I've seen was a chased Meg jumping down from the upper floor in Ironworks and landing right on the hatch that only appeared while she was mid-air. It was truly awesome.

    But for a Yin, a Yang ...

    In Hawkins a survivor managed to find the hatch before me and was quite noisy about it. Well, you know the type. He was maybe 20 meters away on the other side of a wall. I had a mental image of the area so I've rolled the dice and, luckily, blind-blinked right on top of the hatch and closed it in front of him. It was at this moment he knew he ######-up.

    See? Everyone has lucky episodes as well as unlucky ones ;)

  • Adding that I had 3 survivors kobe in one match without any luck offerings or perks to effect their chances.