Petition to change Plague's whispers to "yass kween slaaaay"
I feel this is a much deserved buff to our bulemic empress.
I feel this is a much deserved buff to our bulemic empress.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YES KWEEN! I'd switch my main to hear that in-game
BASED
Only if we also have her say period when she kills someone
This game really needs an option that players can remove this stupid sounds from their perspective. I dont wanna hear an annoying sound over and over again (Plague's whispers, Billy's roar, survivors pain sounds).
Her mori line should be changed to Lady Gaga lyrics tbh. Randomly selected.
I want her to say "Bibidi babidi boo Scooby-Doo"