Higher tier addons are going to be really rare...
Hey, with new prestige system each time you lvlup a prestige, your bloodweb starts from scratch...
A.k.a purple or iri addons at low lvl bloodweb are not exist, and they rarely appeared from 30 to 50.
Tbs... If you play any killer now with iri or purple addons each match, you're actually gonna run out of them even with spending all gain bp into that killer.
It's not a HUGE problem tho, now I'm playing more with lower tier addons and it's ok...
I think I'm gonna miss previous jucy lvl 50 bloodweb each time I'm gonna prestige...
Comments
I'm already starved for iridescent addons for Sadako and Myers...
I'm addicted to the video tape, man.
Well not right now, but it might be later.
It's almost like ultra rare addons, are now going to be ultra rare... but in all seriousness if a killer is dependent on these high tier addons to be viable maybe bhvr should buff/rework the killer.
So rare addons are rare. Whats the issue?