When is the new PTB patch coming out?

Comments

  • I'm kind of doubting they'll even do one.
  • They said they wont patch the actual PTB.

    If you are asking when the patch comes to the live servers then when it is ready is all anyone knows atm.

    My only hope is they dont release it just before going on vacation, it never ends well and I would rather them delay it till next year.

  • No PTB patch but a newspost about the changes going straight to live today

  • @BottledWater said:
    No PTB patch but a newspost about the changes going straight to live today

    The newspost comes today not the patch*

  • They said they wont patch the actual PTB.

    If you are asking when the patch comes to the live servers then when it is ready is all anyone knows atm.

    My only hope is they dont release it just before going on vacation, it never ends well and I would rather them delay it till next year.

    I pray for the chainsaw nurse to come back >:)
  • @Bravo0413 said:
    twistedmonkey said:

    They said they wont patch the actual PTB.

    If you are asking when the patch comes to the live servers then when it is ready is all anyone knows atm.

    My only hope is they dont release it just before going on vacation, it never ends well and I would rather them delay it till next year.

    I pray for the chainsaw nurse to come back >:)

    blink hillbilly would be hilarious

  • I am not even sure they will say SoonTM after what happened with spirit release.