Which killers would you say Survivors like to play againts in general?

Since we all have so many negativity talking about forever builds on generaly speaking, unfun killers to play againts, then what is the opposite? Which killers would you say Survivors like / love?

Comments

  • I want to play against a Killer that I feel like I can stay up more than ten seconds against.


    That is why I hate Blight. You just DIE.


    I'd rather face something like a Nurse, where maybe I can outjuke her, or play the right fake out... then just get run over by Sonic the Blighthog.

  • Survivors love Leatherface, they all secretly hope to be the first one found. The other survivors get so jealous if they were not the forever girl and I rarely see them until the end. Shame. Everyone deserves to have fun.

  • For me the ones I enjoy going against:

    Billy, Michael, Freddy, Deathslinger, and funnily enough Bubba.

  • Generally I'd say killers who don't tunnel the sxit out of someone at 5 gens or someone you can goof around with (and I'd HAPPILY sacrifice myself for them then, ok? I do NOT care about escaping). Other than that, I personally think it's fun to play against stealth killers (except Pig, because the bear traps are annoying as hell). BUT everyone has their own preference, so I think this question cannot be really answered.

  • When I play survivor I like playing against killers like Dredge, Clown, Nurse(honestly I play her a lot so I know how to counter her), Trapper for the paranoia and rare killers like Hag and Twins.

    But let's be honest which killers do survivors like going against? Bad ones. So they can win.

    I mean real talk that's the way I feel lots of the time I play survivor and see it's like a baby Nurse or something.

  • I can only speak by myself, but there are only a few killers I really dont like to face, because they are boring or I just dont like their power.

    Leave me alone with Pyramid Head, Legion, Cenobite and Bubba and I am totally fine with every other killer.

  • Bubba and Billy but that's just my take.