There was a pallet here...

Pallet.PNG

It's gone now...?


Anyone else notice dumb stuff like this, like BHVR randomly changing things about maps without mentioning them? There was a pallet like this in Badham that always used to spawn and suddenly it just never did.

Has anyone seen this pallet recently? I'd love to know if it was straight up deleted or if it's only got a chance to spawn.

Comments

  • Most pallet spawns are inconsistent, there are very few that are fixed.

  • yeah they've removed loads of pallets it's part of the survivor nerf update because the reduced pallet destroying time isn't enough for killers they need to remove pallets altogether eventually for the game to be "balanced" in their eyes

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336549/there-was-a-pallet-here

    I haven’t been on Garden of Joy yet but I can’t say that pallet was really an issue for me, not sure why they’d remove it. As for the one on Badham, I assume you meant the one in the school that spawned in the entrance hallway? I hated that pallet with a burning passion and I’m glad it was removed, but that’s just me.

    The badham pallet was a pallet that spawned infront of a house, it was essentially a car loop with a pallet. That pallet never spawns anymore


    @AReallyBoredHuman said:

    Most pallet spawns are inconsistent, there are very few that are fixed.

    When Dredge came out, this pallet always spawned here - I played Garden of Joy quite a lot so it sticks out vividly in my mind

  • Be thankful you don't just spawn injured. For the moment.