Can we have a better way to sort charms?
I'm at 16 and 14 pages now on survivor/killer respectively, and I only have a fraction of the perk charms available. Trying to find the charms I want is increasingly becoming a hassle, and it's getting worse with every rift.
Currently, you can sort by rarity (in alphabetical order) or by raw alphabetical order. This is not helpful if you know you're looking for Nea's cat, but you don't remember what rarity it is or what the actual name of the charm is.
I propose a tag system. For some examples, both pride flag charms would get tagged "Rainbow" and "Pride" - the Feathers of Pride charm gets the same two tags, but also "Animal." The No Spin Lightstick is tagged "Black" "Green" and "Trickster." Susie's Locker is tagged "Grey" and "Legion." Tricycle Billy gets tagged "Tapp" "Pig" "Black" and "Animated." Iron Will charm gets tagged as "Purple" "Perk" and "Jake." Gnome Chompski is tagged "Blue" "Red" "Bill" and "Event." Umbrella Corporation gets "Jill" "Leon" "Nemesis" "Red" and "White", and when Project W happens, all the new RE characters would be added to the tags as well. There's no limit to how many or few tags a charm has, as long as the broad strokes of relevance are captured.
From there, you can search for charms by color, character, or a few other categories (animal, food, event, perk, animated - maybe split event into crossover or holiday if it's too crowded, but I don't think that would be necessary.) Color and character have dropdown lists - naturally, you can only search survivor characters on survivor charms and killer characters on killer charms. The other categories are self-contained.
It'd take some time to label every charm that exists, but I think once that was done, finding fitting charms to decorate survivors and hooks would be much easier than the current clogged system.
Comments