who is ABBY ?

hey,

just a Question for a Special Mod: @Jocelynbee

Are you ABBY the killer Bee ? 😍😍😍

20220722212802_1.jpg

I love bees ☺️

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • ISN'T THIS THE CUTEST? I love that Claudette has a little bee mascot! I am obsessed with Abby. <3 Nothing to do with me, but for sure a charm I will have on at ALL TIMES!

  • @Coordi said:

    ISN'T THIS THE CUTEST? I love that Claudette has a little bee mascot! I am obsessed with Abby. <3 Nothing to do with me, but for sure a charm I will have on at ALL TIMES!

    I believe you. I thank you for your reply. I too will always carry Abby with me 😍

  • @PNgamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3083545#Comment_3083545

    I believe you. I thank you for your reply. I too will always carry Abby with me 😍

    You can tag me in any bee content ANY TIME. I can't wait to unlock mine! See you buzzin' around in the Fog!