My godson's new killer milestones

I mentioned in some post my godson started playing the game not long ago (a couple of weeks). He got the executioner to level 34, p1. He was just playing in RPD versus what seemed to be a kind of sweaty sabo team. This is the result:

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-22 at 3.58.07 PM.jpeg

Maybe killer is a biiiit too strong now xD

Comments

  • Ah, yes, you can tell how sweaty they were... A new Claudette, and a Leon with most of the default perks with 11k points. Strong survivors for sure.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Ah, yes, you can tell how sweaty they were... A new Claudette, and a Leon with most of the default perks with 11k points. Strong survivors for sure.

    A Leon with default perks? Ash? Kate? Yui? I didn't know those were default survivors... and that means that this person has at least p3 on other 4 survivors to play Leon with those 4 perks at t3.

    The new Claudette was pretty bad I have to say... the other 3 were trying to be cool but got stomped.

  • @Gorgonia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3083027#Comment_3083027

    A Leon with default perks? Ash? Kate? Yui? I didn't know those were default survivors... and that means that this person has at least p3 on other 4 survivors to play Leon with those 4 perks at t3.

    The new Claudette was pretty bad I have to say... the other 3 were trying to be cool but got stomped.

    He is only p1. You got that after the update if you were level 50, I believe. I mean, maybe Leon was the only survivor they had with all the sabo gear? It is not a super optimal playstyle regardless, it is more for trolling newer killers. Which is more to the point. Because clearly it did not work. Lol.

  • No, if you were lvl50 you're p0. Like Claudette.

    He keeps playing and keeps getting 4k. 4 matches in a row since I posted this. It's fun watching him play and enjoy it because he played survivor the other day and thought the game sucked haha