Matchmaking Incentives
Is there supposed to be a notification or something that shows which side needs more players at the moment? Or do you just have to guess?
Is there supposed to be a notification or something that shows which side needs more players at the moment? Or do you just have to guess?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I saw a tab beside the survivor role with a mention of +100% the other night. I haven’t seen it since. So yes.
I think it is disabled currently, right?
Its kill switched, because it isn´t working as intended.
It was kill switched almost immediately after being implemented.
Ah rip
why am i not surprised
I pray it will still be multiplicative after it returns.