You comment won't appear until it's been approved
Just tried commenting on a post and recieved the message above. Is this something users can do on their own post or is this a mod trying to monitor what people can say?
Just tried commenting on a post and recieved the message above. Is this something users can do on their own post or is this a mod trying to monitor what people can say?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I member it happened when I tried to edit a post, it seems to be a random thing.
Since you don’t have many posts it probably triggered the spam filter, so a mod has to approve it.
Once you have a certain number of posts then it will stop doing this.
I guess that appears if you use certain words.
Mods close threads also if you want to discuss a bug, even tho you clearly stated a discussion question and wanted to post the bug anyway...
I also randomly get that message when editing. Usually it's just fixing a typo.