"PROVE YOURSELF"
The "Prove Yourself" perk needs a rework for its insane speed of repairing generators just by getting close to a teammate, I recommend its optimal repair speed would be 8% just for you.
The "Prove Yourself" perk needs a rework for its insane speed of repairing generators just by getting close to a teammate, I recommend its optimal repair speed would be 8% just for you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry no- killers can’t complain this patch sorry.
If you’re honestly struggling with Prove Thyself after all of the changes that BHVR made in favor of killers, pick up Discordance. It’s like the perfect counter to the skill. But no, Prove Thyself should stay as is given the ridiculousness of the current patch.
Thank you I will prove myself see you in the fog with my tool box ;)
The day the update came out was rough in solo q so actually been seeing people run full-gen builds, so I might...
It’s the only card we have left. I used to enjoy running different builds, mixing things up, but unless you’re a Gen Jockey, the chances of escaping as a SoloQ survivor are pretty abysmal.
Yeah, prove thyself is beneficial to grouping survivors, which is ideal for killer. They naturally get a debuff for working on the same gen that is counteracted by prove thyself, though not fully. You want prove thyself survivors as killer.