This happens too often. Devs don’t care, they should.
Solo survivor game. Instant DC, down to a 3 man. 2nd survivor gives up on hook. 3rd has been hooked twice and is in chase again. To this point I’ve made saves, did 1 gen and been a good survivor. The killer slugs the 3rd survivor and looks for me. I hide. The game is hopeless and I’m not dying for this other survivor who I don’t know and has played terribly. I’m hoping for at least a chance at hatch. The killer gets the survivor to turn traitor and work with him to find me. I have empathy so I can see where she leads him and move away. The game lasts about 15 more minutes like this. In the end I died, he let her crawl out.
This is the garbage that just eats me up about this game. Survivors can’t quit in terrible situations so they are forced to tolerate this sort of play. If quitting was allowed the 3rd survivor might have just quit when she was downed and avoided this. Or the others might have quit early, like they did, and then we both might have just quit rather than waste time on an unfair game.
Instead, this situation brings out the worst in both the survivor and the killer.
Comments
I would say never sign up for solo Q and expect a serious game. Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment
You can't really blame the killer for what happened you need to blame the two teammates that screwed you and the other survivor over and not just you two but the killer to, yes the killer could off played nice and let you both go for getting screwed over but killers shouldn't be forced to do that or feel like they have to. Letting players quit in a unfair game is not the way to go because people will quit over the smallest things, the best thing the devs could try is have AI take over a dc body and can do basic things like repair gens but it's not a easy task to find a way to fix these problems without screwing over the people that stayed in the match.
The mobile version has bots already (at least they can do gens while you loop instead of just having 1 person DC and never coming back) and other ''DBD look alike'' mobile games already have some of the many suggestions to balance solo queue like messages, at this point we can all assume the devs simply don't want to or are unwilling to take community feedback or are just too lazy to do something about it.