The Eyrie of Crows is Trash

I hate this map. its large, has tons of pallets, has no hiding places for stealth killers, and just looks ugly as sin. It needs a rework so badly, I just can't play on that map anymore

Comments

  • I actually like it, but then again im mostly playing Dredge and survivor. The day/night cycle is pretty cool on that map, and it also has ridiculous amounts of mist if you offer purple reagent (which I do often).

    It's horrid on M1 killers though, but if you play M1 killers you should know what to expect by now

  • @Hensen2100 said:

    I actually like it, but then again im mostly playing Dredge and survivor. The day/night cycle is pretty cool on that map, and it also has ridiculous amounts of mist if you offer purple reagent (which I do often).

    It's horrid on M1 killers though, but if you play M1 killers you should know what to expect by now

    So DC as soon as I load in? Got it XD But seriously, telling someone your an "M1 killer and expect it" Just highlight M1 killers are still kind of me

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3080095#Comment_3080095

    So DC as soon as I load in? Got it XD But seriously, telling someone your an "M1 killer and expect it" Just highlight M1 killers are still kind of me

    Yeah but other killers have been buffed to OP levels so it kinda balances out. When the devs balanced the game so that a drooling monkey with 10 hours played can get at least a 2k with doggo tier killers it has consequences for the rest of the playerbase