Survivors should have gotten an extra 10 seconds on hook, to counteract the extra 10 seconds to Gens

Title, make camping extremely punishable.

Make camping slow Survivor hook drain rate get reduced by 50/100%.

Maybe even give it more chances at unhooking themselves, or grant better odds.

Comments

  • You’re assuming killers who facecamp would stop if they lost a bit more often. But it’s already not the optimal strategy in most cases, killers who facecamp are doing it more out of a fear of losing a kill than it being a great strategy. If you make survivors on hooks take even longer to go through hook stages they could just end up being on hook doing nothing that much longer while being facecamped.

    I’m all for steering killers away from literal facecamping but I don’t know that I like the idea of trying to do that by making facecamping take even longer to play out when it happens.

  • This content has been removed.