Anybody tracking escape rates of survivor main streamers?

So out of curiosity I wonder how the survivor main streamers are fairing so far? The few times I watched a streamer play survivor they still won but most of the games I watch are killers so that doesn’t mean anything statistically. It’d be an interesting experiment to track the escape rates of really good survivor streamers to see how often they’re getting out post patch.

Comments

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336076/anybody-tracking-escape-rates-of-survivor-main-streamers

    Nope. I just know that I have a 100 % kill rate since the patch. Some things are a bit too strong

    That’s not the question really, though, it’s quite possible for average and above average killers to be doing well and still have top end survivors escaping almost as much as they did before the patch. Nobody doubts the killers are buffed, that was intentional, what I’m wondering is if someone plays really well on the survivor side are they still escaping?

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3078759#Comment_3078759

    Although I didn't directly answer the question. My statement had a point. Which is things are a little too strong on the killer side. So if they're facing competent killers. I'm willing to bet they're not escaping nearly as much.

    Sure, I wouldn’t be surprised, but to what degree?

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336076/anybody-tracking-escape-rates-of-survivor-main-streamers

    Nope. I just know that I have a 100 % kill rate since the patch. Some things are a bit too strong

    So nobody got a free hatch escape?

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3078787#Comment_3078787

    No clue ! Time will tell. I'm willing to bet it won't take long for them to adjust things though.

    Who do you watch on the killer side ? (I'm assuming it's just the known names)

    Yeah, right now I mostly watch on YouTube Redsgaminggears, OhTofu, D3AD Plays and Spookyloopz. I’ll watch Otz occasional, sometimes a Scott Jund blog, and maybe a random other streamer here and there. (I used to watch Tru3ta1ent but stopped a while back, he’s a good player but his constant complaining got to be kind of annoying.)

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3078817#Comment_3078817

    Tofu and spooky are great. They're wildly popular, and for good reason. Feel free to stop by mine if you want. I play killer. I'm at coty_baker/ttv. I do variety. It's a lot of demo, clown, blight, nurse, slinger. Also try checking out Ralph. Cracked huntress and hilarious. KaiZ is just a cracked 10k hour player in general. And an all around funny and wholesome guy. I recommend them both.

    Thanks, for the suggestion. 🙂 I mainly watch on Youtube because I’m not into the unedited hours long Twitch streams, I’d rather just watch a curated match or two, but next time I feel like watching Twitch I’ll keep your tips in mind!

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3078850#Comment_3078850

    OH. That makes more sense. Ralph and Kai don't do YouTube. I was wondering why you didn't list/potentially didnt hear of them.

    I think Red is my favorite killer currently in terms watching his games to get overall macro strategy insights. He’s an exceptionally good macro player and does really well with the hit and run and slug style which also how I like to play. Tofu and Spooky are funny but tend to be more about memes, and Tofu seems to have slipped a bit this year in terms of how well he does (I think he has an odd aversion to slugging and “tunneling” after a hit and it seems like it makes him lose matches he probably shouldn’t.) Otz is a terrific analyst but doesn’t post matches to Youtube as often unfortuantely.

  • I like Cope he's chill and never uses meta really, problem is he streams very early my time.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336076/anybody-tracking-escape-rates-of-survivor-main-streamers

    Nope. I just know that I have a 100 % kill rate since the patch. Some things are a bit too strong

    What killers you play? Play wraith, sadako or pig and if you still have 100% win rate good for you.

  • I only know that killer streamers don't lose at all and bhvr still buffed stronger side. Truly peak of balancing

  • The ones I watch all dies a lot (even before update tho), JRM, ayrun, probz ..

    watched 2 killer mains too after update hexy and DEAD plays, unsurprisingly zero lose but I bet spookyloopz and other streamers who plays "nicely" had some loses

  • I don't watch too many streamers, only a small few on Twitch while I'm at the gym, and the ones I like are lesser known or more casual Solo queue players (not DBD Gods, just competent).

    It's been somewhat of a blood bath for them too, but they persist b/c it's how they make cash lol.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3078917#Comment_3078917

    Those are 3 weaker killers. Who probably need some help still. But a majority got a big shot in the arm as far as lethality. For the record. Since the update. I've used a lot of clown, slinger, demo, dredge. With some nurse and blight sprinkled in.

    I've been playing pig, wraith and myers mostly. I can say wraith is almost as bad as before I played 2 games and lost both. I was facing legacy skins and some insane loopers in those matches thought. First match was not terrible with 8 hooks and 1 kill but the other was in red forest and one girl connected every loop so well and used new dh perfectly I could not bait it out as she always waited the hit. I definetely should chased someone else in that match but she cost me that game so I wanted to kill her and I almost succeeded but she had off the record and dh so she basically had 4 health states and teammates took protection hits at the endgame so everyone got out. I ended up having 5 hooks in that game.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3078950#Comment_3078950

    I've been playing pig, wraith and myers mostly. I can say wraith is almost as bad as before I played 2 games and lost both. I was facing legacy skins and some insane loopers in those matches thought. First match was not terrible with 8 hooks and 1 kill but the other was in red forest and one girl connected every loop so well and used new dh perfectly I could not bait it out as she always waited the hit. I definetely should chased someone else in that match but she cost me that game so I wanted to kill her and I almost succeeded but she had off the record and dh so she basically had 4 health states and teammates took protection hits at the endgame so everyone got out. I ended up having 5 hooks in that game.

    I don’t know, I played about five games with Wraith the last couple of days and won all of them with different loadouts. I had a pallet smasher vault build with no slowdown, a loadout with four gen kicking perks, and one with all four Scourge Hooks. Won all the matches pretty handily, but I think the survivors weren’t top tier so that was definitely a factor. He seems at least as good as he was though either way (I rate him an “ok” 2/5 stars personally.)

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3079123#Comment_3079123

    I don’t know, I played about five games with Wraith the last couple of days and won all of them with different loadouts. I had a pallet smasher vault build with no slowdown, a loadout with four gen kicking perks, and one with all four Scourge Hooks. Won all the matches pretty handily, but I think the survivors weren’t top tier so that was definitely a factor. He seems at least as good as he was though either way (I rate him an “ok” 2/5 stars personally.)

    Idk how I even got those survivors I rarely get them when I play any stronger killer or only one or two like them. I admit I gifted the first victory for survivors playin too fair. But in second game they were 7-10K hour players

  • I'm not a streamer, but I have played a good many matches since the update dropped.

    I haven't been keeping a detailed record, so this is mildly anecdotal...


    Out of 30 games, give or take, i've escaped through the exit maybe 3 times, the hatch twice, and i've died at 4-5 gens more than ever before.

    I typically play solo survivor, and I never really used Dead Hard before the update, so nothing has changed from a gameplay standpoint for me--except that gens are significantly harder to complete.

    Every time I escaped thru the gate, 2 or 3 other survivors also escaped. Only twice have other survivors escaped through the exit gates without me.


    It has been really difficult for me to gauge the influence the changes are having on my games. There are a lot of changing variables that are influencing my trials, and many of them seem to be indirectly related to the update (i.e. matchmaking, people d/cing or giving up, people playing for perk value rather than objectives)

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3078817#Comment_3078817

    Tofu and spooky are great. They're wildly popular, and for good reason. Feel free to stop by mine if you want. I play killer. I'm at coty_baker/ttv. I do variety. It's a lot of demo, clown, blight, nurse, slinger. Also try checking out Ralph. Cracked huntress and hilarious. KaiZ is just a cracked 10k hour player in general. And an all around funny and wholesome guy. I recommend them both.

    Cool channel, like the little bit I saw! Hope to stop by later. I also really love LilithOmen, always have fun on his streams and he's the most entertaining DBD streamer for me of the ones I've seen

  • Considering they don't balance the game around people who play the game for a living, my guess is those statistics, while fun, would be worthless

  • Saw "The Killer" stream, 7 escape streak tho.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3078950#Comment_3078950

    I've been playing pig, wraith and myers mostly. I can say wraith is almost as bad as before I played 2 games and lost both. I was facing legacy skins and some insane loopers in those matches thought. First match was not terrible with 8 hooks and 1 kill but the other was in red forest and one girl connected every loop so well and used new dh perfectly I could not bait it out as she always waited the hit. I definetely should chased someone else in that match but she cost me that game so I wanted to kill her and I almost succeeded but she had off the record and dh so she basically had 4 health states and teammates took protection hits at the endgame so everyone got out. I ended up having 5 hooks in that game.

    Legacy skin and perfect dh sound a bit iffy. Like hacker iffy.