bHVR, You need to delay the roadmap and focus on SoloQ Survivor Features!
So with the new Killer changes, Killer feels fresh new and strong. I have never felt so invigorated playing the game as a Killer. However many have pointed out that SoloQ survivors are getting the short end of the stick. And I agree, Solo Q needs more.
There was talk of a System, that displays what other Survivors are doing on their HUD. Peanits confirmed that is on the backburner, while the other promised changes come and become developed.
Original Thread here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/331015/what-happened-to-the-new-survivor-activity-icons-talked-about-in-the-january-2022-developer-update
But I actually think those SoloQ features are WAY WAY WAY more important than what is ahead of us.
Promised Features that not just come out are:
- RPD rework
- Archive changes will be Autumn 2022
- Streamer mode will be Autumn 2022
- Wiggle skill-checks being permanent will be Autumn 2022
- Queue times will be Autumn 2022
- Mori rework will be Halloween 2022
- Bots in custom games will be late 2022
I dont think any of these are more important than ensuring a better SoloQ experience? Would you give us a chance to vote on it bHVR? Please do, I believe its so important that It cannot wait unlike the changes you have promised.
Please consider it.

Comments
To be fair, it's not so much that those things are more important, it's probably more that they're closer to being finished.
That being said, I would like to see them revisit the decision to delay solo queue information changes if they are able to. This patch has been a fantastic first start towards revitalising the game, and while solo queue aren't any worse off than before, they weren't starting in a particularly healthy spot so they're still in need of some assistance.
@jesterkind probably true, but damn, those features seem long long overdue to be brought up to SWF quality. I recall its about 10% better.
@Simfeliz The other features have been way longer overdue, but they are not as important to the integrity of the game as SoloQ quality.
So much this. In my mind, killer buffs and solo buffs needed to go hand in hand, because the issue has always been the massive edge SWF confers and the fact that killer needed to be balanced in two opposite directions at once. Killers struggled to compete with full SWF efficiency, but likewise, solos struggle to compete with anything that can go toe-to-toe with comms. (Before I'm misconstrued, I'm not saying nobody can win ever in these conditions, or even that it's a rarity - that's obviously untrue. I'm just saying the baseline for performance is off.)
So I'm really happy to see that we got some across-the-board killer buffs, because they were needed, but solo queue is left feeling worse off than ever. Leaving the game like this for a year or more would be a mess, and I'm positive the kill rates will reflect that before long.