Meme builds

What are your favorite meme build on which killer. Need some inspiration

Comments

  • The Scarecrow

    The Wraith: The Beast - Soot & Bone Clapper

    Insidious - Beast of Prey - Hex: Undying - Hex: Retribution

    Weathered Scarecrow cosmetics + Coldwind map offering

  • The "go ahead, heal your teammates, I dare you"

    Sadako running well drawing + either iri tape or tape editing deck

    Dying Light + STBFL + Franklins demise (so they can't use medkits) + Shattered hope (so they can't heal themselves with CoH)

    I have found it to be oddly effective even against coordinated teams. You really don't want to be injured against Sadako but neither do you want to heal others when she is running well drawing. It is absolutely devastating on indoor maps, but she is already pretty good on them so that is not saying much.

  • doc with caulrophobia, distressing, unnerving presence, thana, double tr addons, midwich

  • 20220721141628_1.jpg

    this could also be fun

  • @Roadrunner said:

    What are your favorite meme build on which killer. Need some inspiration

    One I like to use is what I call my Stupid Freddy build:

    Nightmare w/ Distressing, Infectious Fright, and Dark Devotion. I'd used BBQ as my fourth for points so still working out what to use now. Leaning towards Starstruck, Dissoluton, or Sceptic Touch.

    Getting Infectious to work is hilarious, and one fond memory of mine is a salty survivor who got mad at the Infectious Fright/Barbecue combo... on Freddy.

    I'm also working on something with Hag, Mint Rag, and Trail of Torment

  • Confusing/Lazy trapper: Bloody coil, padded jaws. Deathbound, Thana, Hysteria, Nurse's Calling.

    Traps work exactly backwards from normal, disarm to be injured, but step in it to stay healthy.

    Place traps in the most obvious places imaginable. They injure themselves disarming it. Healing makes them oblivious, staying injured also makes them oblivious. Added bonus that anyone randomly injured by disarming a trap triggers hysteria.

    Plus, if they step in a trap healthy mid chase, there's always one second after I hit them before they realize they aren't downed yet, cause the trap didn't take a health state.

    One of the most hilarious builds I've tried.

    Edit: formatting.

  • Gonna update this thread to toss in an idea I came up with, though I'm not quite sure yet how best to pull it off:

    Pig w/ Hex: Ruin. Your mission, should you choose to accept it is have the first death of the game, the one that disables Ruin, be by head pop.

  • Backwards Bubba.

    Primer Bulb with Speed Limiter and a perk build of Haunted Ground, NOED, Starstruck and Make Your Choice.

    The goal is to hit survivors with your chainsaw to injure them, and your instadowns come from your exposed perks.

  • The Boom Build

    • Overcharge
    • Oppression
    • Eruption
    • Jolt
    • (swap one for Brutal Strength if you prefer)


    Fun on Nemmy.

    Evil on Doctor.

    Works with anyone

  • Noed + bloodwarden. Those 2 can ruin the endgame of every survivor.

  • The "lawnmower" is widely known but is kind of funny, especially on Demo. (Mad grit, iron grasp, agitation, <free>)

    In the fourth I usually use Lightborn or Franklin.

    IMHO, the most ridiculous way to use it, by far, is to do it on Nurse with Spasmodic Breath. Nobody expects a lawnmowing Nurse. Just don't use Starstruck in the free slot or they'll run away and you'll never have an occasion to use it properly.

  • Jump Scare Nurse

    Insidious/ Make Your Choice/ Floods of Rage/ Lethal Pursuer

    You down and hook 1 survivor, blink away and hide with insidious in a sneaky position.

    Wait for the unhook, survivor screams and immediately starts hearing your terror radius as you start charging blink with 9 seconds of aura reading. Can also use range add ons to make the 1st blink easier but honestly it works even without it. A meme build but works surprisingly well.

  • @drsoontm said:

    The "lawnmower" is widely known but is kind of funny, especially on Demo. (Mad grit, iron grasp, agitation, <free>)

    In the fourth I usually use Lightborn or Franklin.

    IMHO, the most ridiculous way to use it, by far, is to do it on Nurse with Spasmodic Breath. Nobody expects a lawnmowing Nurse. Just don't use Starstruck in the free slot or they'll run away and you'll never have an occasion to use it properly.

    I find that sort of build must fun on Nemesis, myself. Rapid fire punching is hilarious.