A question about a new challenge, strength in numbers.
Now I know this is probably very obvious and a stupid question buttt do I have to be Jonah here with any surv escaping or does the surv have to be a Jonah?
Now I know this is probably very obvious and a stupid question buttt do I have to be Jonah here with any surv escaping or does the surv have to be a Jonah?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Heroic Virtue but you're playing Jonah is how I understood this.
thank you karu ๐
The wording sounds as if that other person has to be Jonah...
It's not the same to say "Survive as Jonah while 1 other survivor escapes the trial" than "Survive while 1 other survivor escapes the trial as Jonah"...