Has matchmaking gotten EVEN worse?
Honestly I think about 40%-ish of the absolute garbage that is solo queue right now can be explained by the matchmaking getting just stupid bad. I have 2100-ish hours and I'm getting both teammates with more hours than me and people with sub-50 hours.
Why? Lmao.
Comments
It's so unbelievably bad. I'm wondering if they reset it
I think they don't show mmr because it's so broken.
It hasn't worked in general. Because there's no backbone to the MMR system. You escape a trial? You gain MMR. You lose the trial? Even though you did 3 gens, unhooked 3 people, looped the killer maybe twice? You still LOSE MMR. Same goes for Killer. Could have Iridescent in 2 categories and still "Lose" by people getting out. So you lose MMR. You gain it though if you camp and tunnel people out. So once you hook you can afk in their face and the system counts it as "Skill". This is why MMR isn't "Working". I generally bounce around the maps unhooking, healing, looping, and doing 2-3 gens. I'm being matched with people who have 20 hours. The system is flawed and I want the old system back.
Agree,tbh. As much as Rank 1 was a mixed a bag,it wasn't THIS much of a mixed bag.
System isn't really a problem though.
It is. Because the basis behind how you get or lose MMR, the SYSTEM, is flawed
Rank 1, or "Red Ranks", still required people to play in a style that they wanted to stay in that rank. They KNEW they needed 2 gens, 2 unhooks, 2 chases to keep their Red or safety. Nobody cares now.