The update killed the survivors

I played 8 games in a row for multiple killers. I want to share how fun and exciting it was.

Game 1

Скриншот 20-07-2022 234625.jpg

A plague with thanatophobia, the survivors did not start a single generator. SoloQ.


Game 2

Скриншот 21-07-2022 000043.jpg

A plague with thanatophobia, the survivors done 1 generator. SWF.


Game 3

Скриншот 21-07-2022 001739.jpg

A Legion with thanatophobia, the survivors done 3 generators. SoloQ.


Game 4

Скриншот 21-07-2022 003414.jpg

There is a very interesting situation here. Played as an Executioner, at Haddonfield. I didn’t tunnel or camp on purpose, even when I had to. As a result: they done all generators, but at what cost, 2 prove yourself, 1 we build to last, 2 green toolboxes with addons for charges. I had enough time to run after each, hang each and kill two. And I played the executioner very badly, I should not kill anyone but, I had enough time. SWF.


Game 5

Скриншот 21-07-2022 005218.jpg

No words, just Blight become even stronger as well as Nurse. I also did 5-6 games in a row on the Nurse -4k but it's obvious, she, like a Blight, has become too strong with this patch. 2 of them was SWF.


Game 6

Скриншот 21-07-2022 012346.jpg

The survivor sent me to the RPD. But I did not lose my head and miraculously tunneled the one who did it. The survivors repaired 3 generators, the last one went into the hatch. SWF.


Game 7

Скриншот 21-07-2022 014043.jpg

Artist, played on weak addons, didn't camp or tunnel on purpose. I played on Ormond, given the speed, the game went very smoothly and even on such a map I drank tea and ate cookies while hanging the survivors. Was completely relaxed. Alas, no one could run more than 20 seconds from the killer. SWF


Game 8

Скриншот 21-07-2022 020700.jpg

Another easy win in the pocket. Given the prove themselves and the tools, the survivors mastered 3 generators, then they were mercilessly killed. No one could run further than 10 meters from my girl's censer.


Summary

We can already notice that the survivors have begun to take perks for repairing generators, tools, perks for chasing, but nothing helps them. They can be easily tunnelled. They can be easily camped, the survivors simply do not have time to repair the generators while you are standing in their face on a Buba. Undoubtedly, this is exactly what you and I deserve, this is exactly the update that made the game balanced, fun and competitive (no). I already wrote that it was enough to remove EEE (aka Dead Hard), and that's it, the game would be a cut above. But, alas, the survivors now have no chance against the average killer with a drop of gray matter in his head.

Killers have become too easy to play:

  • Beat in loops - why? bloodblast will help.
  • Close on the constriction - easy, 2 stacks of sbfl and reduced length of the speed boost of the survivor.
  • I am silent about Blight and the Nurse.
  • The developers are releasing an update to stop killers from taking perks to slow down the game and repair generators, also developers: Thana, Pentimento, Oppression, Overchage, Deadlock, DeadMans and etc.

Comments