Please fill the free track with BP

We're on rift #12 and again the free track looks so empty because of all those blank spaces and it actually makes the entire rift look bad because you see all those empty spaces side by side.

Just fill the free track with BP. Have it be 50k BP per tier, it can cover a couple prestige tolls. It will make the rift itself not look so empty. It will encourage those that are holding off on buying the premium track to keep playing - if I'm 9/10 fragments away from my next reward I'm more likely to play one more match than I am if I'm 9/20 or 40.

Comments

  • I think it should have some Iridescent Shards and Bloodpoints, just something, might help newer players as well.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    I think it should have some Iridescent Shards and Bloodpoints, just something, might help newer players as well.

    While shards would be nice I do understand them being stingy with those when you can get characters/cosmetics for free with enough shards.

    BP or Shards, doesn't matter, just fill all those empty spaces. There's 52 empty spaces on the free rift, that's a ridiculous amount of empty space.