Maybe a Dumb Question, but Yolo:

Is there a Master list somewhere that clearly and succinctly states what every perk change is? I find what I'm learning comes mostly from streamers. I'd kind of like a manual for myself. Sure, I'm a Solo Q player, so I'm dead no matter what, but I mean, might as well play around and all that type of thing.

Does such a thing exist? A comprehensive guide to all perk changes?


Thanks in advance

Comments

  • You can check the patch notes, or the June/July Developer updates:

    CONTENT "Tome 12: DISCORDANCE" of The Archives (starts July 20th 11AM ET) Added 5 maze tiles to the pool in the McMillan Estate map GAMEPLAY Generators take 90 seconds for a single survivor to repair (was 80 seconds) Killers kicking a generator now immediately cause a 2.5% loss of progress in addition to starting…
    During our 6th Anniversary Broadcast, we announced a new progression system and a meta-shifting perk overhaul. We’re thrilled to say that both initiatives will headline the upcoming Mid-Chapter. From the onset, it was important for us to release these changes as a package. Our objective is to shake up the current meta,…
    Late last month, we revealed possibly the largest balance patch in Dead by Daylight’s history along with an overhaul to the progression system. We’ve kept an extra close eye on feedback since these updates hit the Public Test Build (PTB) last week. In this special edition of the Developer Update, we’ll be covering all the…
  • I think the most recent Patch Notes would probably be your best bet!

  • What you are looking for is patch note.

    Here the latest:

    CONTENT "Tome 12: DISCORDANCE" of The Archives (starts July 20th 11AM ET) Added 5 maze tiles to the pool in the McMillan Estate map GAMEPLAY Generators take 90 seconds for a single survivor to repair (was 80 seconds) Killers kicking a generator now immediately cause a 2.5% loss of progress in addition to starting…

    All changes are here.

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3075183#Comment_3075183

    Bless you all!

    I have a demanding job and sick mum so I can't look into all this stuff all the time. <3

    It doesn't help that a quick google always puts the archived patch notes right at the top. I generally find myself waiting for someone to ask for the link in the forums and I piggy-back off that.

  • https://dennisreep.nl/dbd/ has all the perks sorted by use and is usually up to date since it refers each to the Wikipedia page. I just checked and they're mainly updated with the new info.

  • @Araphex said:

    https://dennisreep.nl/dbd/ has all the perks sorted by use and is usually up to date since it refers each to the Wikipedia page. I just checked and they're mainly updated with the new info.

    Thank you so much!