Why i got 50k gift
Anyone had same issue?
Anyone had same issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know if I'd call it an issue. It's probably for the matchmaking incentives feature getting disabled.
But not saying why? In any page
I think the issue was the Survivor queue bonus wasn't going out properly for players in SWFs, only going to the leader/ whoever joined first.
My guess (and only a guess) is 1 of 2 things, maybe both: Survivors were always getting the bonus even though Q times were long, think its supposed to be the opposite. 2 Giving more BP than it was supposed to, applying the 100% multiplier at the wrong point. IDK though
You know what they say about gift horses. You get free points. Just smile and take them.