Who do you think has the current power role?
I think the current power role is
1) Tryhard Discord SWF
2) Tryhard Killer
3) Chill SWF
4) Solos that do gens
5) Chill Killer
6) Solos doing compendium
I think the current power role is
1) Tryhard Discord SWF
2) Tryhard Killer
3) Chill SWF
4) Solos that do gens
5) Chill Killer
6) Solos doing compendium
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Solos and killers that play fair and only to foremost use the killer's power skillfully are at the bottom of the power ranking.
Nah i cant even put solo queue over chill killer
4 man SWFs with full comms can still steamroll most killers I think
a 3 man SWF with good coordination can as well if the random isn't a weak link
But I think with less BS like DH and such, Killers odds of winning have gone up quite a lot. DH bought so much time
Swap 1 and 2, and 4 and 5
It's about right, give or take degrees of sweatiness and naysayers being negative Nancys and nitpicking a spot or two.
It's too early to tell a lot of survivors are unaware of the patch changes and still running dead hard + spine chill etc.
Chill killers in avarage.
Whoever has the most skill.