Add-ons Prices
I’m loving the new update. I also like the prestige system but I have one issue. The amount of blood points to the cost of add-ons doesn’t feel right. I think the prices of the add-ons needs to be cut in half.
Tagged:
Mod
I’m loving the new update. I also like the prestige system but I have one issue. The amount of blood points to the cost of add-ons doesn’t feel right. I think the prices of the add-ons needs to be cut in half.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Or get rid of the prestige tax. Or normalize addon and item rarity across all bloodwebs levels. Or just don't force people to prestige in order to progress through new bloodwebs. The solutions are myriad and I'm dismally certain bhvr is going to ignore them all.
They said in July's Developer Update that they are looking into the add-ons rarity and they plan to tweak it: