The addon grind is horrible, 2.5 million for 2 iri addons...

Title, wasnt even the good iri addon either...

Every addon apart from browns have been made even harder to get especially the higher rarity you go.

Now i usually use a green and yellow, but damn are the exact greens I want rare as hell... I just wanna use a green addon I like...

Comments

  • They say they're addressing the addon grind Soon™. How soon? Maybe midchapter in 6 weeks. Maybe next chapter in 3 months. Maybe next year.

  • Starting back to level 1 in bloodweb after a forced prestige is pretty weird. At least it should bring us back to level 30 so that add-ons with higher rarity can be seen and bought just a bit more often or make the beginning levels have more nodes in the bloodweb. More nodes means greater chance for seeing more variety in add-ons and gathering the ones you want.

  • Feels pretty bad especially on killers who's higher tier addons are what makes them enjoyable. Not looking forward to sifting through fifty bloodwebs and not getting single iri remote.

  • @MrMori said:

    They say they're addressing the addon grind Soon™. How soon? Maybe midchapter in 6 weeks. Maybe next chapter in 3 months. Maybe next year.

    Next year probably, bet they wont fix it but just give more BP instead

    @Remedicist said:

    Starting back to level 1 in bloodweb after a forced prestige is pretty weird. At least it should bring us back to level 30 so that add-ons with higher rarity can be seen and bought just a bit more often or make the beginning levels have more nodes in the bloodweb. More nodes means greater chance for seeing more variety in add-ons and gathering the ones you want.

    That certainly would be better, not only do the bloodwebs suck but damn does it take ages

    @YOURFRIEND said:

    Feels pretty bad especially on killers who's higher tier addons are what makes them enjoyable. Not looking forward to sifting through fifty bloodwebs and not getting single iri remote.

    Yeah I completely get that and that's what I'm annoyed about, I wanted some kinda meme billy games with iri addons but nope