Killers how are your gen speeds?
just curious
just curious
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For the incredibly few games where I’m not paired against day 1 survive with friends teams and getting genrushed I have noticed that Gen speeds being done slower makes the game significantly easier on me as killer and I think this was a much needed change. However while playing solo que survivor the game goes far too slow now and having a team with even one troll player that won’t do or blows up gens basically hands trash killers free 4Ks so while I think a change was necessary for balancing reasons the devs overdone it quite a bit and you can feel it on both the survivor and killer side
Question: you also getting loaded with SWF squads?
I've stopped doing gens. I play killer now xd
After playing a few games I find that gens are popping a bit slower. Now if I get genrushed I feel that It is actually my fault and not because the survs are compulsively repairing.
I actually can feel it.
How? Well, before the update most of the time I received 3-4 hooks when all 5 gens are done. That was kinda normal, I could see it on a lot of streamers like Tru3ta1ent too.
Now its 5-6 hooks, which is - in my opinion, good. BUT: Camping need an eye, lets say hook-timer stops when killer is nearby without in a chase for example.
You can hardly notice any difference.
Its 10 seconds longer, pretty much the same.
The real difference is survivors who crutched on DH going down faster.