change update as soon as possible

Back to good old dbd before 19-7-2022


I say yes. Gens take so long. blessing totems take so long, it cost you to rank up at least 20000 bloodpoints, all the good perk changes . It is no fun. Please change this new update as soon as possible


Please i notice a lot say no but better only fill in by survivor players i can understand you say yes as killer

Comments

  • I'm only saying this because this new Endurance meta is getting annoying already. Yeah, gens take a long time, but it was kind of needed and even with the new changes gens still go by fast. Most of the perk changes were BS though.

  • If you think the update is bad and Survivor is "dead" or "unplayable", you weren't good at Survivor

  • sorry devotion 10 and every month rank 1 that demo player

  • no I would keep some changes and revert others, dead hard nerf is needed and longer gens too but other buffs sucks imo

  • @Artemisha2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3073710#Comment_3073710

    What this update for survs is.... Is boring. I'm not talking about balance.... I'm talking about game enjoyment, which is 0. How could they potential the most unfun part of being a surv? For real.

    Gens have always been boring, 10 extra seconds don't mean anything in that regard

  • 10 seconds.... i can do in my one three blast mine activate that is not normal

  • naw, lets just keep everything like it is and see how it plays out over time.


    This was meant to change things up a bunch. Sure its something new but thats also exciting.




    Give it like 3 - 6 Months and then look back. This isnt going to stay that way forever, the Devs themselves said they want to change the Meta more often now.

  • It is not exiting it is frustrating. I hate it

  • @johangpx said:

    It is not exiting it is frustrating. I hate it

    Then think how frustrating would be for a killer to see 3 (or 4 in the worst cases) gens popping almost simultaneously after the first 80 seconds of the match. Before this update, a match could be won or lost in the first few minutes. Now, you are encouraged to be with someone or do something else. 10 secs are not a huge difference, of course. Old DBD was survivor-sided most times, and now the game is progressing towards balance, and the vast majority of the community know this. If you find surv games are boring, then change your playstyle so it is more entertaining for you, which is what I have done. I now look for chests and use perks that encourage tóteme cleansing to benefit from those side objectives that are in the match. I suggest you do the same and use Overzealous, so gens are quicker when you cleanse.

  • I actually put yes but the update would be better if they buff solo q. Even if they make kindred base this would help a lot or implement the icons in the players hud section like they mentioned before.

  • People saying 10 seconds isn't that much but it's not just 10 seconds is it? The survivors have to do 5 gens, so it's 50 extra seconds. Then take perks like thanatophobia, pop into account and the time keeps adding up. It's 50 extra seconds minimum not 10.

  • I think most killers said no. To bad. Since new update i played with a lot of friends. We loose and it takes forever. Not nice . I hope really it will be fixed soon. I thank everyone who filled in and keep filling in.

  • @Slan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3073944#Comment_3073944

    Then think how frustrating would be for a killer to see 3 (or 4 in the worst cases) gens popping almost simultaneously after the first 80 seconds of the match. Before this update, a match could be won or lost in the first few minutes. Now, you are encouraged to be with someone or do something else. 10 secs are not a huge difference, of course. Old DBD was survivor-sided most times, and now the game is progressing towards balance, and the vast majority of the community know this. If you find surv games are boring, then change your playstyle so it is more entertaining for you, which is what I have done. I now look for chests and use perks that encourage tóteme cleansing to benefit from those side objectives that are in the match. I suggest you do the same and use Overzealous, so gens are quicker when you cleanse.

    this still happens to me 3/4 games I play... I dont see why survivors complain.

    When I play survivor now, it's way more entertaining and challenging, so it's a welcomed change for me

  • anyone who says says please notice also you now have to go 100 x level 50 to reach max goal for one caracter. In the old you where done 3 x level 50 which one you prefer. So when you want to reach max goal you have to play dbd for a very long time and also most people only gonna play with one caracter. Does no one see that also?