10 survivor games tonight, no Spirits

I swear I'm just super unlucky. Isn't she supposed to be super common right now? Everyone else gets games against her, why don't I? I just wanna play against the love of my life, is that too much to ask for? Please DBD gods, I'll do anything, I'll play perkless Clown and perkless Twins back to back if that's what it takes.

Comments

  • Directional sound is a huge drawback to Spirit. She's not that easy anymore, there's no room for mistakes. Even with Iron Will nerf, survivors are aware of you and can make your life very hard. That's why people still avoid playing Spirit, she's not easy anymore.

  • Gann I have no idea how you all do so well with Spirit. I find she can only mindgame at loops if she has her power, and even then against good survivors I hardly get them. She is just not fun to play.

    Also if you’re so successful can you start YouTube/streaming it? I would love to see what I am doing wrong. Can’t find actual proof she isn’t gimped. Only people declaring she’s ‘great’. I just see an add on dependant killer.

  • @CrashofRhinos said:

    Gann I have no idea how you all do so well with Spirit. I find she can only mindgame at loops if she has her power, and even then against good survivors I hardly get them. She is just not fun to play.

    Also if you’re so successful can you start YouTube/streaming it? I would love to see what I am doing wrong. Can’t find actual proof she isn’t gimped. Only people declaring she’s ‘great’. I just see an add on dependant killer.

    Well lucky for you that I do stream on Twitch. Just look up thegannman, you’ll find me.

1 2 ›